Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day One

Okay, I watched Julie & Julia and had so many thoughts runnng through my head about a blog I decided to start one.  I hope I don't live to regret it.  I can delete it if I want right?  One thing I can't figure out is how do I choose who I want to read it and who I don't?  I am computer illiterate when it comes to that.  I have officially finished babysitting fifty to sixty hours a week.  They said they didn't need me anymore and now I'm twiddling my thumbs wondering what I'm going to do.  I love playing with my little guy so it'll be nice to be able to focus my energy on him, but having those seven kids run around me helped me get my energy back from giving birth to Danny.  Good thing since he is nine months old.  I can't believe he is that old!  I went through my clothes today and have a huge stack of clothes that need a DI run on Monday, and I made a paper mache volcano with the kids I babysat (before I knew the parents had decided to let me go) and I want them to actually finish it and have an explosion, so I'm also going back on Monday to do that with them.  I don't know what to really write on here, I think it's quite boring and I guess I include either not enough details to make a story interesting, or way too many that it becomes too boring.  Do you know I can drive a tractor?  I feel quite proud of that fact.  I also planted a wheat field (in the tractor pulling a seed drill) all by myself.  Another thing I'm quite proud of.  But the number one thing I am proud of is my baby boy,  Daniel.  He may not be completely crawling yet, but he sure can get around now.  He still face plants all the time, but he loves moving and wriggling.  He had his first taste of raw milk and it doesn't give him a tummy ache, which is a good thing considering I can't stand the thought of drinking milk.  And store bought milk has giving my tummy a lifelong tummy condition.  Mark is loving that I am home to be able to cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner now.  With babysitting I left before he got up and I came home around six to make dinner. Well, I'm bored writing now, so I guess I'll wait for more exciting things to happen!  ha ha  

1 comment:

  1. You started!!!!!! I can't believe it! Look at you go girl! Awesome! Good work. I have not been very diligent at blogging lately. I haven't even been keeping up on reading blogs. I don't know what happened. I gotta get back into though. Yipee! You should post projects you make with pictures. People love to see that. If you want to go private, go for it. Invite your close friends and only those you want to be looking at it. Awesome! I'm excited! I'll have to add it to my blog list.

    ReplyDelete