Wednesday, August 11, 2010

possible school?

Mark and I have been looking into buying a house so that we can go to school this fall.  I only hope that we can get a grant, we may have lost our choice since we might not have gotten all the information sent in on time.  Cross your fingers!  I finally got to DI, but my house is still a mess. I feel like I have less time to get my house clean than when I was babysitting!  My mom gave Danny a thing to go over the shopping cart so he doesn't have to sit in germs, so I got it out the other day and pressed a button that makes a mooing sound and he looks at me and starts crying!  Silly boy.  He has a lot to not be afriad of.  I don't like being on hold.  I have been on the phone for ten minutes and I don't think there are that many people calling because it's nine in the morning!!  Maybe I'm wrong, but......this is ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment