Monday, August 9, 2010

Day Two!

Yeah, two days.  :)  I still have not figured out how to make it more private!  I just don't know how.  I'll figure it out one day when I don't have  so much stuff going on. Danny has a habit of not sleeping in church (like most kids) and I give him to one lady for Relief Society since I'm the pianist and she loves holding him and somehow always gets him to sleep in the last five minutes!  Danny is now sleeping from seven  or eight at night until six thirty or seven at night!  Yahoo!!  On Saturday night Mark found that his dad had forgotten to close the door on a wheat truck and dumped out a whole lot of wheat, so they planned to pick it up Monday morning.  To our dismay a storm was brewing on Sunday night and at 9 pm we went out with a tractor, some shovels and our own selves to pick up the wheat.  John was in the tractor (and a dump bucket attached) Mark and I were manning the shovels.  We worked for a good hour and a half.  I am officially sore!  I put all I had into shoveling the wheat into the bucket.  Since I am done babysitting I have a few things that I want to get done, and what did I do today?  I made suckers for the kids I babysat so they can do a lemonade stand before the summer ends.  The first batch I did, oh man I burnt the heck out of them.  This time I did three batches just right.  I didnt' think of taking pictures so just imagine butterfly, strawberry, and heart shaped suckers.  :)  Then I went over to their house because on Friday we made a paper mache volcano, and I wanted to have it explode for them.  We were rushed for time and didn't get to make it really good.  poor kids.  Oh well, they know what to do better for next time.  I thought I'd get so much done today!  No way!  I still have piles of laundry, my bed is on the floor (rearranging) clothes that need to go to DI, bathroom to clean, dishes to be done, meals to be made, and taking care of Danny.  bummer.  Good thing tomorrow will be here so I can do some more!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment