Saturday, August 14, 2010

sleeping

Since the beginning of July, Danny has started sleeping through the night. Alleluia!  However, I have been awoken every three to four hours, sometimes two hours, due to sickness, baby, and hubby.  I still have not slept a full six  hours without being awoken for nine months now, I am ready to have a good long sleep!!!  Good thing though, I can still function even with these multiple awakenings.  I'm sure glad that my mom ensured that I had healthy sleep habits when I was little, it makes life easier as an adult.  Dannycute a tooth yesterday and was such a grump!  I could not put him down for a minute to get the house clean, he just screamed and screamed, not that I blame him, but I had my stuff to get done!  But he's better and happy now.  :) 

1 comment:

  1. thanks for keeping it real! :) totally understand about church. It sounds like you have too much to get done and not enough time to do it! argh! good luck, girl! especially with the audition!

    ReplyDelete