Friday, August 13, 2010

Rexburg

Yesterday Mark and I took an adventure over to Rexburg.  Sorry, no pictures. yet. We'd been looking at houses because in the long run it is cheaper than renting a place.  So we found a few in our price range and went and looked, the one we were hoping was better than it looked was trashed!  Oh my ugly!  And the first thing we heard from the neighbor was her yelling at her yappy dog, " get your "ace" back in here" (edited for content) So bad feeling was pasted all over that place.  But as we were driving down to the trash house I saw a few "for rent" signs.  We called a few places, one house for rent was adorable. Clean cut grass, flowers, a clothes line, and for Mark room, and farmy stuff  like a silo (however it is spelled.....) and sheds.  Too bad the rent was to much on the upward scale.  We have some friends that live over there and how recently bought a trailer on a farm that had a few more trailers on it, and they knew the trailers were for rent.  So we went up and looked at it and looked around at the farm.  A lot of baby things were on the farm, baby horses, baby kittens, baby goats.  It was a cute little place.  I'm not completely sold on the trailer yet.  Only because the master bedroom is on one end and the second bedroom is on the other end!!  I don't want to have my baby that far away from me, especially with the front door between the two.  We'll try having the little guy with us to see how that goes over.  Also we're not taking the piano, which will make practicing for my classes a little more difficult.  I've been thinking of what to move and I can't even imagine it yet.  We drove back to Boise last night, and poor little man was so sick of the carseat that he didn't sleep very well.  We need to catch the little man up on sleep.  So we'll be moving to Rexburg in the next three weeks.  weird.  But I'm excited to get started on my classes! 

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever played the Farming Game? We LOOVE it at our house. :) hehe Cute blog, Natalie! I can't wait to see pics.

    Best wishes on moving! I hated moving all our stuff... and then organizing it again. But I think your plan makes a lot of sense. Too bad about the piano. :( I'm sure you guys will make it all work though.

    ReplyDelete